At all times we aim to provide customers with the highest degree of service. We want to make sure we get it right and that all businesses are happy with their business funding experience with SME Loans.
In the unfortunate event you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, we want to know why in order to see how we can make things right.
It’s important for us to:
- Make it easy for you to get in touch about your complaint
- Ensure your complaint is taken seriously, and attempt to resolve it without delay
- Understand whether you are satisfied with our efforts following resolution
How To Make A Complaint
If you would like to get in touch with us to make a complaint, you can:
- Call us on 020 3475 9213 between 9:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday (please note that we are closed weekends and on all UK bank holidays)
- Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at Dojono Ltd, 2nd Floor, Forge & Co, 154-158 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6HU
To help us rectify the issue in a timely manner, please provide the following information when making a complaint:
- Full name
- Postal Address
- Phone number and email address as provided in your application
We aim to resolve issues brought to our attention within a four week period from receiving your complaint. Our complaints team will acknowledge your complaint within five working days and communicate this via phone or email.
In the unlikely event we are unable to resolve your problem we will call or email to inform you as soon as possible.
Contacting The Financial Ombudsman Service
If you are dissatisfied with our response, you have the right to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) for an independent review. Please ensure you contact the FOS within six months of receiving our final response.
Contacting the FOS:
- By telephone - 0800 023 4567
- By Email - email@example.com
- By letter - The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Service, London, E14 9SR.